cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Ellag

Refund

I switched from Plusnet at the start of August,I paid £91 to cancel early even though I was told it would only be £67. And I bought this up with a member of the team on Facebook and was told I would be billed the first amount £67. But I wasn’t. I was then billed at the start of September for internet that I had not used. I bought this up again with a member of the team and was told that I wouldn’t actually be billed and it was a mistake, I was billed. I was then billed again yesterday for internet I haven’t used. I’ve been told I’m getting a cheque refund of £24. I should be getting £48. My account wasn’t even cancelled properly! I’m moving house within the next week and have been told I’m not able to have the address changed. And the cheque will be at this address within 21 days. So what am I meant to do ? I cannot afford to have Royal Mail re direct my mail for £33. That’s more than im being given! I’m absolutely disgusted with the way this has been handled. I have a 9 month old daughter who I need this money for. Plusnet need to sort this out now. I will go to trading standards and report this if it isn’t resolved properly soon.
1 REPLY 1
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Refund

Hi Ella,

I can see my colleague has responded to your query on Facebook and I'm sorry for the issues you have experienced.

Please refrain from posting on multiple platforms as this slows down our responses to not only yourself but other customers also.

Thank you.