cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund timescale

carolinecorah

Refund timescale

I cancelled my fibre order on 19th October and was told over the phone that my upfront payment of £257.87 for line rental etc would be refunded back to my credit card in 20 days.

It is now well beyond this and beyond 20 working days, in case there was any misunderstanding in definition.

When should I expect to receive this please.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Refund timescale

@carolinecorah

It would probably be faster to go to your bank or credit card company and reclaim the money that way.

There are too many people having this issue currently as the Plusnet accounts department are in chaos due to any upgrade of the billing system at the start of September.

You should also consider starting a formal complaint to get some traction for this issue too.

The official complaints procedure is here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

I would say it is just over 20 business days but I wouldn't hold your breath, the billing department are having so much trouble with the new billing system, everything is going wrong. If you manage to contact support which is not easy they may want to send a refund by cheque which will probably be another 20 days before they send it.Angry

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @carolinecorah, I am really sorry about this and have raised this ticket for you here.

carolinecorah

Thank you I will keep an eye out for updates.