cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund still not processed

reisee1997
Hooked

Refund still not processed

Hi, I’ve been waiting for months now (since 3 Jan 2021) for my refund to be processed to my bank account due to my cancellation of my contract, why has this still not happened?
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 1,016

Re: Refund still not processed

From what I can see we sent a cheque back in July last year. 

For the reasons I advised on the ticket Here at the time, we couldn't refund it to your bank account I'm afraid. I understand we've since then tried to refund to your bank but this isn't something we'd be able to do I'm afraid.

Let me know if you've not received it so we can stop the cheque and issue another.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
reisee1997
Hooked

Hi Gandalf, Thanks for the reply. The cheque is likely outdated as it had been issued last year - I will be returning to London in May, could you issue a new cheque and cancel the old one accordingly? Thanks for the help!
Mads
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 79

No worries @reisee1997, the cheque is valid for up to 12 months so please do get back to us here if you find the cheque uncashable and we can get a new one organized for you. 

Cheers.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Maddy S
 Plusnet Help Team