cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund not showing

cbcadmin
Grafter

Refund not showing

Can you advise when my router p&p refund will show up on my account please?
Order no. HW37075775

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
14 REPLIES 14
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Refund not showing

I can't see any mention of this on your account. Please can you confirm when this refund was offered?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
cbcadmin
Grafter

I have quoted your order no.

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry, I didn't realise the router had been cancelled.
I'll pass feedback on regarding the agent that arranged this and make sure the refund is issued straight away, as it's against a card payment, it should be back in your account within the next 5 working days.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
cbcadmin
Grafter

Thank you.
Can you confirm a static IP is just a one off payment of £5 and I can opt for this at any time in my contract please?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

That's right, it's a one off £5 payment each time you add one, so if you added one, then chose to remove it and add it again at a later date, it would charge another £5 at that point.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
cbcadmin
Grafter

Thanks.
Will probably order one when my connection is up and running.

cbcadmin
Grafter

Just gone to order a static IP, but assume I have to wait for my direct debit to clear to avoid your 30% charge for credit card payment? Sad

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

When you add a static IP, the £5 charge is added to your next invoice, so the £1.50 non-direct debit charge would only be applicable on the overall invoice if the DD is still not active by that point.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
cbcadmin
Grafter

Many thanks.

cbcadmin
Grafter

https://portal.plus.net/apps/paymentdetails/manage/ still showing "You are currently paying your subscription by credit/debit card." is that normal? "Your Direct Debit is now being set up with your bank/building society. This can take up to 5 working days" but can't see a date on there to say when this was entered, where do I find that please?
I assume this applies to  any payment and not just a "subscription", as I don't actually pay a subscription anyway.

MelRocks
Grafter

Hi there,
It can take a bit longer than that sometimes, we usually say around 7-10 working days for this to activate, so this should be active now. Thank you.
cbcadmin
Grafter

Yep, seems to have updated now: thanks.
Is a static IP immediate or on next address renewal?

spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

The static IP is allocated as soon as you order it but to start using it you need to disconnect from Plusnet using the router GUI, then reconnect.
David
cbcadmin
Grafter

Many thanks I'll place my order and wait till the next time my connection drops. It's been stable lately, but ......... Wink