cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund not put through

cleoc4t

Refund not put through

5:21pm, Saturday 23 Dec 2017
The number port seems to have happened (when I call my old number it rings in the house) but I now have an issue about the bill. I was told when I called on the day of my transfer to you that I would get a refund of the rental/wifi since I did not have any access and after trying several things I was sent out a new router. This took a week to get to me and then still didn't work when plugged in. After another 45 minute wait in the queue to speak to a representative, I finally got online properly. I have been charged the full fee this month however, and this is not what I was told would happen. At the very least I should not be paying for a service that I could not use.
Combined with the fact that I was promised my line would be transferred, and it wasn't (until I contacted you again to ask and it was then processed) I am disappointed with Plusnet customer service thus far.
Please can you investigate this issue and let me know what credit I will receive to compensate for my week without working internet, and when it will be put through.
Thank you

1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 385

Re: Refund not put through

Sorry to hear that. I'll take a look into this now and I'll reply back to your ticket in more detail.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team