Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund for original plan

FIXED
flyingmontyboy
Hooked

Refund for original plan

Hi Every one, sorry to start with a whinge - But - we started a plan, £37.50, 26 ish July, but then saw the offer, on Martin's money page, so telephoned Plusnet and we cancelled the first plan and did another at £31.99, with £60.00 cash back.

This also had to be cancelled, due to 'The keep own phone number box' not being ticked, so I telephoned again, and I also enquired about the earlier payment and we were subsequently told it would be on our statement within 4 or 5 days, but as yet, 1st September, it hasn't arrived.

I will try and sort this during the coming week by telephoning again, as am unable to access online chat, but I just thought 'I'd test the water' and go from there.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Refund for original plan

Fix

Hi @flyingmontyboy firstly welcome to our community forums and I'm sorry to see you've not had your money back yet from the previous two accounts you signed up prior to your current one.

The initial fee on your first account appears to have been refunded a while ago, I've provided more information on a support ticket you can view Here. You'll need to log into the relevant account before clicking on that link.

Apart from this one and your current account I'm struggling to find another account in your name and at your address. Could you PM me the account username for that account and I'll be happy to look into this one as well.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
flyingmontyboy
Hooked

Thanks Gandolf for looking into the 'missing refund' for us, I must apologise as we have found the missing statement page and the refund was dealt with on the 5th August.

The other problem was connected with us not being able to retain our original phone number, and that was resolved by Plusnet without having to close and reopen an account.

PS what is a PM?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem, that’s cool I’m glad you’ve found the refund and we managed to easily retain your phone number for you.
PM stands for Private Message, it’s one of those abbreviations that’s thrown around a lot here.
If you need any further help feel free to let me know. Smiley
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet