Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund email on 26th 03 2020 email recieved - still no refund

nemo1966
Dabbler

Refund email on 26th 03 2020 email recieved - still no refund

Got an email on 26th 03 2020 stating I had a refund due:

Your cheque refund for £38.34 has been processed and will be dispatched within 10 working days. If you have not received it by that time, or have further queries, please phone us on 0800 432 0200. Were open every day from 9am to 5pm. If you have further questions and would prefer not to call us, you can reply to this message and we will look at this for you. Please bear in mind that this may take slightly longer to get a reply though, we do aim to respond to any queries sent in to us within 72 hours or sooner where possible.

I rang the number  - on hold and then hangs up on you. So I emailed as per instructions (in bold above)

I got the reply:

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we don't pick up any emails sent to this address. That's because emails can easily be lost, misdirected or even deleted and we think it's better if this doesn't happen.

Ah of course you don't accept emails... because you only said you did, business the Plusnet way 🙄

Anyway - four  weeks later, no refund, no contact and I cannot contact Plusnet.

Please advise - anyone?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Refund email on 26th 03 2020 email recieved - still no refund

Hi @nemo1966

Sorry to hear that. Message you received was sent by our Billing Operations. In email you have received there should be link to your member centre with question number, this is place where you can answer or create new ticket. You can access this here

As per message you have received, cheque was sent to you by post. As you may already know - Royal Mail deliveries are currently delayed. If you don't receive it within next week please get back in touch and we will request new one to be sent to you.

Please accept apologies for this inconvenience.

nemo1966
Dabbler

Hi thanks for the response, do you know when it was sent? As our post has been mainly unaffected (we get post every day from all over without any unreasonable delay). My concern is it has been lost by Royal Mail.

Thanks

nemo1966
Dabbler

Still nothing in the post  - all other post being received with no problems.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @nemo1966,

I'm very sorry to hear that you've not yet received your cheque refund. It does appear that this may have been lost in the post. 

I've raised this to our billing team now and have asked them to cancel the cheque and get a new one sent for you. We'd normally advise that the cheque should arrive within 10 working days but it may take slightly longer due to the current circumstances.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team