cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referred a friend - when will I see discounts on my account?

andyt1970
Grafter

Referred a friend - when will I see discounts on my account?

Hello,

I referred a friend who signed up for Unlimited Fibre Extra inc. Line rental, and Unlimited UK & Mobile calls @ £35.27 a month for 18 months and she became a Plusnet customer on 09/08/2022 after switching from SKY, yet I haven't seen any discount off my monthly bill yet.

Can someone tell me please when I will get these discounts and my monthly bill will drop for referring them? I am due discount for telephone landline and broadband.

She says her online account shows her last (first?) bill was 10th August, and her next bill is due on 9th September, if that helps?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 394

Re: Referred a friend - when will I see discounts on my account?

@andyt1970 

Referral credits accrue on your account each time a referree is invoiced. When your monthly invoice is generated, then any credits will be deducted from your bill.

So in your case, when your friend is billed on the 9th Sept, then a referral credit will be added to your account. When your next bill after that is due, the referreal credit will be deducted from your bill.

You can see your current referrals and associated credits if you login to your account and follow this link https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mydiscount_static_info&r_action=Current_Referrals&?membermenu=cu...

Hope that helps

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

andyt1970
Grafter

Thank you! Think I get it, and this is what shows when I click your link, so at least Plusnet know I referred someone at least! 

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 394

That looks about right. After your friends next billing date , you should see the other columns get populated.

Initially the 'Uninvoiced credits' should also show a value. Once your next bill has been generated, the value from 'Uninvoiced credits' should be taken off your bill and that column will then show N/A again

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.