cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals

lindasharpe
Dabbler

Referrals

Hello Does anyone know how to get your referrals sent to you. I have accumulated wee sum but do not know how to claim this back. Any ideas?
6 REPLIES 6
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Referrals

Hello @lindasharpe

Can you provide us with alittle more context in regards to your query?

If you are referring to how the discounts are applied onto your bill, every month your invoices will be discounted subject to the number of referrals you have accumulated on your account.

The users you have referred must be active with us and must pay their produced invoices within the grace period for you to receive your discount.

Kind regards.

lindasharpe
Dabbler

In reply to your message. I have £28 in my referral box. Do I get this sent to my account when I request it. How do I request it?  

lindasharpe
Dabbler

Sorry I don't feel my bills are any lower if this has been coming off every month! 

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Any referrals SHOULD be applied as as credit to your monthly bill automatically. Only if the referral value exceeds the monthly subscriptions should a referral credit build up.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

@lindasharpe  - I think what you are referring to is the total of your earned to date referrals - your bill per month will show a discount as mine does - see below:

PNBH.PNG

John
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @lindasharpe

I have responded to your query via a ticket, you can view my response by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.