Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals promotion.

tarquel
Grafter

Re: Referrals promotion.

Thanks for the update.
What about the actual amount for the one in september? Dont suppose you know that off hand?
Also, have the recent ones been registered as I've signed up about 3 people recently [past 3/4 weeks]?
Thanks James.
Nath.
James
Grafter

They certainly have Smiley  I'm just being cagey as I don't want to give out too much detail in a public area.
You'll be due a referral bounty payment of £10 for that referral in Demember.
tarquel
Grafter

no probs Wink [pm me if ya like Wink ;)]
*coughs* each *coughs some more*
Nath.
Spike

Hi could you be a little more specific about the improved info on my referrals? 
What is there at present is no help at all. The only way of guessing who is who is be looking at the next billing date and trying to work for out instance who activated on the 11th of the month! 
If you can't give their username, then their sign up date would be useful as I could then cross reference this with my diary.  Surely a sign up date isn't too sensitive.

James
Grafter

Hi there,
Part of the referrals work currently being done will allow you to see usernames and signup dates.
Spike

Thanks  - that's brilliant !
LiamM
Grafter

tarquel
Grafter

allow you to see usernames

Suggest that this would only apply to manually entered during signup or thought the email refering [i've never tried that one so not sure how that one works], as i think people may object to knowing that if they signed up through a banner, thier username is viewable by the person that refered them.
If u see what i mean.... its been a long day Wink
Nath
tarquel
Grafter

Yeah... Thats what i was thinking PJ. Think it wud be the best for the reasons we both mention.
Hope the referals manager / PN has a read of this... it may save him bother should they decide to improve this side of things.
Smiley
Nath
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,
It's a good point, and I'll discuss it with the team on Monday. Smiley