Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals payments

FIXED
Porthrepta
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Referrals payments

Hi, I have two accounts. My first was for internet access for which I have my referrals payments paid to.

I moved house, but needed an overlap of a couple of months so had to start a second account, but as I needed to keep my old email account this was downgraded to a paid for email only account.

How do I transfer my referrals payments from the now email only account to my full broadband account?

Thanks.

I tried to raise a support ticket but after much going around in circles failed Sad

3 REPLIES 3
Porthrepta
Grafter

Re: Referrals payments

Fix

OK, should be resolved. Contacted Plusnet via Chat and they have logged the request to move my referrals.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @Porthrepta

I'm glad to hear this has been sorted. I've double checked over your accounts and it looks like the referrals have been moved for you (Not included the referral for the account they were moving to as an account cannot be referred by itself Wink)

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Porthrepta
Grafter

Thanks HarryB,

I didn't think I would now 'get away' with my referral to my own new account! But that shows you did investigate, so thank you.

At the time when I started the second account it was a useful deduction from the email only account cost, which shortly before had been free...  Wink