cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals not given

muffybean
Dabbler

Referrals not given

I am getting rather annoyed of the service that Plusnet are giving over the referral service. In the last 10 months I have set up and referred three of my friends for Plusnet and in every case Plusnet have not given me the benefit of the referral. after complaints from me they evntually gave me my first referral I set up in August 2008 in March this year.
At that time I was currently referring my second referral and mentioned to Plusnet that I hoped they would get that one right; they said it would kick in a month or so later. It has not! Furthermore my most recent referral was given to someone else! After a lot of wrangling this has not been restored to me.
My second referral though, who I raised a ticket for ID: 29049792 has not even been answered after two days and I am still waiting for some response!!
When I started with Force 9 some 15 years ago I had a lot better service than this. So please can you answer questions.
4 REPLIES 4
James
Grafter

Re: Referrals not given

Hi there,
You *are* listed as the referrer for that account according to my system.  However, it's showing you as the person that referred that account, but it's not showing up on your account itself.
Although I suspect that it's because it's showing as the referrer being your username but on plusnet and not force9.  Did they sign up over the phone or did they sign up via the website?  It looks like a simple error, but let me know if I need to speak to anyone first.
muffybean
Dabbler

It was done over the phone with my friend Des Stone present as he gave his credit card details but I did it all for him. My account is a force 9 account.
James
Grafter

I know it is Smiley
Check the ticket I put on your account - I've fixed the problem.
muffybean
Dabbler

Many thanks James. Cheesy Cheesy