Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals not applied

stallan
Grafter

Referrals not applied

Good Afternoon,
Just looking at my latest bill and I noticed there hasn't been any referrals applied. Normally this is approx £2.25 per month.
I moved phone line rental over in the middle of Feb and can only think this might have caused the problem. As long as you can confirm all will be resolved at the next billing point, then I'm happy.
Cheers,
John
Username = stallan
13 REPLIES 13
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Referrals not applied

Hi stallan,
Sorry for the inconvenience, there's a known problem that's causing referrals to break when account changes are actioned in the middle of a billing month, AFAIK every thing should be OK for next month as that's happening for others that have been affected by this previously.
Please let me know if not and I'll get straight on the case for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stallan
Grafter

thanks Adam.
Annie
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Well I had had no changes on my account this month and this happened to me too. I submitted a ticket on 28th Feb which has finally been concluded today with a most unsatisfactory outcome...
"Due to the ongoing problem, our finance team are not able to manually credit the discount off your bill. You currently have £0.75 of unspent referral credit, which will automatically be spent when the problem is resolved. You will continue to accrue referral discount as normal, you will not lose any of the tokens. If it were to reach a level of £5, a refund would automatically be issued."
I know it's not much money but at this rate it's going to take me more than 6 months to see a refund. Surely this shouldn't go wrong now, the system's been running fine for years.
Annie
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Annie,
We are investigating this internally, it's an issue we're aware of and our development team are working on it. Really sorry that it isn't working at the moment though, we'll make sure to keep you posted. I'm hoping to get an update on where we are with it next week.
EDIT: Might well be worth keeping an eye on this thread as it deals with the same issue: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,103159.0.html
Annie
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

OK Matt, I will monitor the situation.
Annie
kullyrai
Dabbler

Quote from: Matt

EDIT: Might well be worth keeping an eye on this thread as it deals with the same issue: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,103159.0.html

Hi Matt,
Is that not just a link back to this thread?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Whoops - it is indeed, sorry about that. The thread I meant (also on the same issue) is here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,102637.0.html
Loombucket
Grafter

In fact, the thread carrying the most information (and most recently updated) is this one....  http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,102804.0.html
This now appears to be a pretty widespread problem and has now been going on for quite a while with no resolution forthcoming.
It's all a bit of a worry, innit...  Huh
stallan
Grafter

Have to say that as long as the £££s keep accruing month on month I'm not to fussed - Could be a nice little payout in the end.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

his now appears to be a pretty widespread problem and has now been going on for quite a while with no resolution forthcoming.

Check my reply to the other thread...
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi all,
problem 70332 relating to referrals is being fixed today. Please go to http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,102804.16/topicseen.html for more details.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stallan
Grafter

Hi all,
Just to report that my referrals were rolloed over from the previous month and applied this months. Hopefully it will work as normal next month.
thanks,
John
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for the feedback, I've heard similar reports from others, so fingers crossed that issue has been completely fixed now.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team