cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals ... how do i actully get money bank into my account ?

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Referrals ... how do i actully get money bank into my account ?

Ill need to check with her and make sure the discounts have come off her bill at the bank correctly, from reading her online account its rather confusing me because I expect to see the bill amount with the discount on the same invoice.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

St3, from looking at your transactions above , all appears to be in correct order .
You can see the credit amounts have ranged from £2.00 to £2.25 a month
The credit amounts will always have a "-" after the "£"
It can be confusing though , how PN display it
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: St3
im looking at transactions
theres a pic ... wheres the discount ?

Every other line is -£2.00 Credit Note Reduction of subscription charges by the referral scheme  
What you will find is that the amount direct debited from her bank account will be the Invoice value less £2.

Edit: Hmmm what Mike said!  Embarrassed  I replied from the previous page, not realising Mike had responded over the page.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: I
First pic shows the excess (£ 1.01)  after my bill was produced on 28th Nov,

Hi Mike,
I too see that, but can never align it with the figures below.  It is entitled "Earned THIS month" which leads one away from considering it includes previous month's surpluses!  Cheesy
Kevin

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi Kevin
I should have said, my referral balance in October  did not cover ( due to a manual payment half way through the month by billing to my bank account)  the full broadband amount. for that month.
Meaning the £ 1.01 surplus  was earned last month. Grin
Just before my bill was produced (November) i checked first thing on the 28th , £ 7.00 referral credit showing , my  BB cost is £ 5.99
Regards
Mike