cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals ... how do i actully get money bank into my account ?

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Referrals ... how do i actully get money bank into my account ?

If you have recommended PlusNet to friends and family we will pay the money you earn into your bank account. This will automatically happen every month you reach £5.
Please note: payments are usually made in the first week of a new calendar month.

Below is a screen from my mums account, she has never got any payments back......... and ive checked all her invoices
Can someone from plusnet team help me out please
19 REPLIES 19
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Referrals ... how do i actully get money bank into my account ?

Is your mum still a customer?  If so she is probably receiving £2 off each monthly bill.  The £53.00 will be the total of what she has received in all the time she's been referring people.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

St3
Aspiring Champion

she is yes, I will check
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Ste sorry i dont know how it works  Sad
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
St3
Aspiring Champion

nope theres no discounts showing on her bills
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

It doesn't show on her invoice as such.  Immediately after the invoice I get a credit note for the referral amount.  The amount taken from the direct debit is the invoice amount, less the referral amount credited.  I also get 2 emails each billing run.  One saying what the amount of the invoice is, then a second saying what the amount of the referral credit I've received.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I don't think it appears on the bills
If you go to https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0
You should see something like this picture
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

It appears very visibly if you go into the member centre and look at your account.
Firstly there's a headline saying how much your referrals have saved this month.
Then there will be credit notes in the Account details list of transactions (as noted above by OJ).
Also you get emails stating the referrals applied and (separately) the NET bill.
The actual invoice documents just show the bill for the services taken, and do not reference referral credits in any way.
The actual payments taken are the invoice due less any credits from referrals, as noted in the DD advance warning email.
All pretty unmissable.  Wink
If you don't have an account for a service with PlusNet you can still get referrals paid into your bank account by direct debit. They build up and are paid when they reach a certain level of credit.
Not sure what happens if your referrals are more than your monthly bill. Nice problem to have.  Grin
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Quote from: HPsauce
Not sure what happens if your referrals are more than your monthly bill. Nice problem to have.  Grin

If referral credits exceed your BROADBAND charges then any excess is "saved" somewhere (not visible) until the amount "saved" exceeds £5 at which point it is paid to your bank account.
Referrals payment confirmation
Dear Kevin xxxxxxxx,
Account username: xxxxxxxx
Great news - you have made £6.63 by recommending Plusnet.
This money will take up to 14 days to be paid into your account.

Any phone charges have to be paid for, they cannot be set against referral credits.

Kevin

St3
Aspiring Champion

Her bill ^

Money from referrals ^
No discount is showing on the final bill
Townman
Superuser
Superuser

That's the invoice, which shows the full charges.  You need to look at the transactions here - https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0
Invoice Value Balance Invoice Date Status Description
56088444 £-5.99 £0.00 28/11/2014 Credit Note Reduction of subscription charges by the referral scheme *
56088441 £-6.63 £0.00 28/11/2014 Credit Note Referral Tokens Credit Payment #
56088439 £6.98 £0.99 28/11/2014 Part-Paid Scheduled Payments
55194804 £-5.99 £0.00 28/10/2014 Credit Note Reduction of subscription charges by the referral scheme *
55194801 £7.27 £0.00 28/10/2014 Fully Paid Scheduled Payments

* Referral credit set against charges
# Referral credit "excess" paid to bank

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

If referral credits exceed your BROADBAND charges then any excess is "saved" somewhere (not visible) until the amount "saved" exceeds £5 at which point it is paid to your bank account.

My excess referral credit has stayed visible , and has now been added to, with referral credits that are been added for this months bill.
So looks like my account is still not working correctly when it comes to referrals
Regards
Mike

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Mike,
Where please?
Kevin

St3
Aspiring Champion

im looking at transactions

theres a pic ... wheres the discount ?
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Hi Kevin
First pic shows the excess (£ 1.01)  after my bill was produced on 28th Nov,
Second pic (taken now), as you can see, i have had one referral ( 0.75p BB, and 0.50p HP) added at £1.25 , to the excess referral credit of £1.01 , bringing the total to £ 2.26
Regards
Mike