cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals credit against my monthly Invoice

Wheel_nut
Grafter

Referrals credit against my monthly Invoice

Why is it that my referrals payments are only being partially offset against my invoice and the balance being paid into my Bank Account?
This month, only £2.50 has been offset and the balance paid to my Bank Account. Why is the whole Referrals payment not credited to the Invoice?
The silly consequence of this is that PlusNet are Crediting and Debiting a similar amount on the same day!  Roll_eyes
7 REPLIES 7
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Referrals credit against my monthly Invoice

Can you let me know via PM which account this is on? The one I thought it was seems to have the referrals balanced out, so just want to check.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Hi Chris, PM sent and Username deleted from original post.
Chris
Legend

It was in the original post? Sorry! It was early when I replied.
I'll take a look over this shortly and get back to you.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

This month, only £2.50 has been offset and the balance paid to my Bank Account. Why is the whole Referrals payment not credited to the Invoice?

This is simply due to the way the current billing and invoice system works. Referrals are only attributed against the broadband cost on an invoice, not phone. So we can only discount a maximum of the broadband cost and the remainder is returned once it reaches £5.
Hope that helps explain the reasoning.
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Thanks Chris. I understand that this is the way it works .... BUT ...
What sensible reason is there for not applying Referrals credit to ALL Invoice payments due? The current system results in unnecessary transactions which MUST cost your Acounting Systems real money.  Roll_eyes  Cry
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I have only one comment about all this
How did you manage to screw such a good broadband deal out of them  Crazy
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Hi OJ, I have PM'd you separately but am posting here to shame one of the PlusNet agents fo overcharging a founder member of this service.  Embarrassed  Cry