Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral?

slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Referral?

Hi, recently I referred a friend to Plusnet, they went for both phone and fibre. Before going live it showed as two separate lines on my account: 75p for fibre and 50p for phone would be deducted from my bill once they went live.
They went live a couple of days back, my account now only show 75p for fibre, nothing at all is showing for phone. I did try a web chat earlier today and was told accounts had been asked to look at it. Just thought I may find the answer here!
Thanks Wink
6 REPLIES 6
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Referral?

Due to data protection I can't really say too much about it however it should be sorted in the next couple of days.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
slavo71
Rising Star

Thanks, that's good to know  ;)...but now I'm intrigued after the "I can't really say too much about it" comment lol. 
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Simple because it's not your account, we can't go in to specifics about what's happening on their account.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
slavo71
Rising Star

lol yeah I understand that and I wouldn't expect you to! Like I say I'm just intrigued, I'll see him later so I'll ask him Wink
slavo71
Rising Star

Only right to update you, all OK now Smiley
Thanks
BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Brilliant, thank you for letting us know and just get in contact if you need any further help or assistance.