cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral not paid yet

mg14poplar

Referral not paid yet

Hello, I joined plus many months ago after a recommedation from my parents account (tatieboy). At the time, you were running a promotion where they would receive a one-off payment of £30. They are receiving the monthly referral discount, but have not yet received this payment. Can you please confirm when they will receive this?
Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Roo
Dabbler

Re: Referral not paid yet

Hi,
We realised recently there was an issue with our bounty system where some users weren't paid their bounty. Your referral appears to be one of those affected. The good news is this issue was fixed a few days ago and your parents' account was included in the clean-up, so the bounty payment has been processed and will be refunded to their bank account in the next few days.
Hope that helps Smiley
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

I have also got this problem.  I get the monthly payment, but not the £30 bounty.  Service went live on 27th March"
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mark
Grafter

Hi Maurice.
As mentioned by Roo above, a problem had been identified with some customers bounty payments but a fix was rolled last week and those affected should be receiving their misssing payments shortly.
If you have an active DD on your account then the payment will be process automatically if not a chaque will be drawn and posted out.