Did you mean: 

Referral missing this month

FIXED
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Referral missing this month

Hi @mechanic123, is there anything specific we can help you with?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

@Dx7 wrote:

Having Been in contact with so many people that have had to deal with many different  broadband suppliers as I have myself on very many occasions, I would say yes, it’s been very easy to recommend PlusNet.  Sometimes you don’t get the bigger picture when you only  judge from your own personal experience. I have had mostly very positive reports from my customers that have had to deal with PlusNet.     Also have a  look here: https://www.thinkbroadband.com/isps/compare?isp_7=1&isp_113=1&isp_77=1&isp_21=1&isp_22=1&commit=Comp...

Ever looked at other forums such as Plusnet_feedback? Are these people imagining the issues? The main ones seem to be the limited staffing of the telephone and web support functions here, and the limited staff and pure incompetence of the billing system. If I was recommended to subscribe to Plusnet by you and took up your offer, only to find you were paid to refer me and the customer service was nothing like that advertised, I would feel severely cheated.

mechanic123
Aspiring Pro

@HarryB wrote:

Hi @mechanic123, is there anything specific we can help you with?

No mate, thanks for asking. Just making the point that those complaining about payment for referal should be held to account for referring people to a broken system in the first place.

Dx7
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

How many customers does PlusNet have? What percentage of those that have problems receive a unsatisfactory support service? Because that’s where the facts lay.   Mistakes happen and customers are let down by all bb providers, but some more than others. What I am saying is that because of my situation, get to see a more balanced honest representation of how good or bad a particular providers customer support service is. My opinion is PlusNet still do quite well compared to other providers, and some of the staff I have dealt with are brilliant.   I have seen people jump from the frying pan into the fire on many occasions, and sadly Nostradamus is  no longer around, but might I suggest you visit Blackpool prom and have a word with one of the nice gipsy ladies, maybe they can tell you for sure who’s not going to let you down 😉  

@mechanic123 wrote:

@Dx7 wrote:

Having Been in contact with so many people that have had to deal with many different  broadband suppliers as I have myself on very many occasions, I would say yes, it’s been very easy to recommend PlusNet.  Sometimes you don’t get the bigger picture when you only  judge from your own personal experience. I have had mostly very positive reports from my customers that have had to deal with PlusNet.     Also have a  look here: https://www.thinkbroadband.com/isps/compare?isp_7=1&isp_113=1&isp_77=1&isp_21=1&isp_22=1&commit=Comp...

Ever looked at other forums such as Plusnet_feedback? Are these people imagining the issues? The main ones seem to be the limited staffing of the telephone and web support functions here, and the limited staff and pure incompetence of the billing system. If I was recommended to subscribe to Plusnet by you and took up your offer, only to find you were paid to refer me and the customer service was nothing like that advertised, I would feel severely cheated.

rdowns
Grafter

Hi Owen, 

Could I have an update on this please?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I've checked this for you and unfortunately we don't have an update from our billing team yet, but I can see the support ticket 184656759 is still in their workflow. They'll update it as soon as they can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dx7
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thanks Anoush. The amounts seem to be adding up correctly now, so when my bill is due on the 15th  they should be able to work out how much I am missing in total quite easily.  Thanks again for keeping an eye on this for me.

Wups I don’t think you meant that for me sorry..!  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hey @Dx7

Glad to hear that the amounts are adding up correctly now.

Fingers crossed things will be sorted once the 15th comes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
rdowns
Grafter

Still waiting for an update

Still no message to accept that there is an issue

Still no information for users as a whole that there is a known issue with the referrals system

Still no reassurance that the issue is found or understood

Guess what? - still out of pocket and no way to remediate it appears.

I suppose there's always Martin Lewis.

mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi @Gandalf re ticket number 183101532 updated.

I wondered what was going on outside whilst reading the response and found that the local farmer was retrieving his Bull.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi

@mort7890, I've checked the response from our billing team and it does appear to be accurate and correct.

@rdowns, I'm sorry to see you've not had a response on that yet. I'm chasing this up with our billing team to try and get that picked up as soon as possible for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet