cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral for Selling Other PlusNet Services

sourceit
Grafter

Referral for Selling Other PlusNet Services

Selling PlusNet broadband and getting a monthly referral is one thing, but hey, they do more than just sell broadband now.  Can't PlusNet do a 25p/month on a £11 home phone contract and 50p/month on a £15 Home Phone package.  Also, additional PlusNet services and domains that we sell for plusnet.  Come on PlusNet's domain name prices aren't exactly cheap!
As a business user and running my own IT company, I am always asked which provider to go with and by telling Mr & Mrs Customer who just use the PC at weekends and Mrs Blogs uses the phone a lot (most do :P)  that PlusNet can do line rental, loads of calls including some abroad and broadband for £24.99 a month is a good deal.
Come on PlusNet, look into this and see your sales rise even more.
8 REPLIES 8
reflexion
Dabbler

Re: Referral for Selling Other PlusNet Services

Totaly agree with you, the referals that I have sold @£15 and recieved nothing? Broadband is like banking, nobody wants to change there accounts becuase of the hassle involved. PN sould offer more carrots in light light of recent escepades of hackers? The recent incident  puzzles me as one of my clients is now spammed to there mail boxes that were deleted over 4 months ago as I changed them over to SMTP?
any cmments on this would be welcome.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Quote from: sourceit
Selling PlusNet broadband and getting a monthly referral is one thing, but hey, they do more than just sell broadband now.  Can't PlusNet do a 25p/month on a £11 home phone contract and 50p/month on a £15 Home Phone package.

We do 50p for both. The current referral values can be seen here.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

sourceit
Grafter

What about other services and domains?  Could something be done here?
Mark
Grafter

Happy to look at this, but we are not a domain reseller as such and deliver this service as a value add. What other costed services had you in mind?
As I said I am happy to add this to the list and investigate the feasability or otherwise.
prichardson
Grafter

Our sister brand Just The Name provides a referral based system.
http://www.just-the-name.co.uk/referrer_signup.shtml
It provides £1 for .uk domains and £2 for any international domain.
This does remind me though, you can make use of Just The Name, if you are looking for the removal of mx.last within your domain records. It will however mean that website hosting must be with somebody else.
Roll_eyes
Might I suggest http://www.payh.co.uk/
jennylamb

I am more than happy to continue referring broadband services, but I have just canceled my phone package with Plusnet and gone back to BT because the phone customer support is awful. 6 Times on different days and times I was ringing to try and get a nuisance caller blocked and as nobody could be bothered to answer the phone I swapped back to BT, who got me through to the correct person and sorted the problem in under five minutes!!! Roll_eyes
Liam
Grafter

That sounds very worrying to me, since, as Mark's email said, the majority of calls are answered in well under 10 minutes these days.
We've also recently launched geographical (0114) numbers for our support team for both broadband and home phone queries.
You can see upto the minute call-stats taken directly from our phone switch at http://csc.plus.net
James
Grafter

The longest call waiting time for today has been a touch above 20 minutes, with the average at 2m59.
Appreciate that's just an example and I do fully understand that on occasions there are long call waiting time, however, we are currently training more staff to unleash on onto our phone system.
(edit: typo correction stagg/staff)