Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral discount not applied

FIXED
doctorron
Dabbler

Referral discount not applied

I referred a friend who signed up for "Unlimited Fibre Extra", yet I have only received the £0.50 discount for the landline and not the additional £0.75 for Fibre broadband.

Both products are listed in my referrals record but whilst the landline shows a "0.5", the broadband doesn't appear to have a value in the designated field.

Could someone please take a look and fix this? Thanks.

Ron

3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Referral discount not applied

Hi @doctorron

Thanks a lot for reaching out, nothing to worry about here. With the account that you referred to ourselves, thank you by the way, the phone service was activated before the broadband order could be placed.

The broadband service only went live yesterday, so you should expect the additional 75p to pop up on your referrals within the next 48 hours or so.

Let us know if you're having any further problems with this and we'll be happy to investigate.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
doctorron
Dabbler

Thanks for the reply, @adam945.

However, it's been a week and the broadband referral still hasn't been properly registered.
I've now also received my bill where only £0.50 was deducted.

Please investigate, thanks.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Fix

Thanks a lot for your response @doctorron

I owe you an apology, I must have had a couple of accounts open when I responded last time, your referred account's Broadband actually went live on 23/06.

anyway, I've been in touch with our billing team regarding this and have been advised that the 50p discount is in fact correct. As the "child account"'s first invoice only included a Line rental component, this has been applied onto your latest bill. I've been advised that going forward, your next bill will include both phone and broadband discounts.

Check out the latest email I've sent you though, I hope this helps for now. Pl;ease feel free to reach out when your next bill is generated and let us know if it's still not on here.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds