cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral discount not applied.......again !

Highlighted
Grafter

Referral discount not applied.......again !

Hi,

In honesty I've had nothing but issues with billing over the last 4 months, a complete shambles.

I've summarised below - 

I've been with Plusnet for years.

Plusnet then accidentally cancel my account !

New account gets set up.

I then get charged £200 (which is taken from my account) as an early termination charge.

Plusnet then tell me due to the size of the credit they can't refund it quickly.

I then wait weeks for the £200 !

My next bill arrives - No referral credit.

I then ring Plusnet and they say there is a problem with the billing system......this will be sorted !!

Next month - no referral ! 

I then ring Plusnet who issue me a credit and tell me it's all sorted.

This month I get the credit..........but no referral !

Is it really that hard to sort out a £1.25 referral each month on my account ?Huh

In honesty the £1.25 is not a big issue.........but the fact the Plusnet can't get it sorted is.

Please can this be sorted ???!!

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 918

Re: Referral discount not applied.......again !

Thanks for getting in touch @robquick I'm sorry to see what has happened and you're missing your referral credit as a result. Unfortunately when re-adding the referral, the system would treat this as a new referral as opposed to an existing referral and if we're past the 90 day window from when the account was signed up, it likely won't allow us to re-add the referral. 

This is under investigation however as a workaround in the interim, I'd suggest we add a recurring discount to cover the missing referral credit, which we'd manually renew if that referral is still with us/meets the rules on referring.

Leave this with me to look into further tomorrow and arrange.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team