cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral discount not applied again on November bill. What is going on?

FIXED
Axolotl
Grafter

Referral discount not applied again on November bill. What is going on?

My referral discount disappeared with the new billing system in September's bill. After complaining to support, I got a double referral payment in October. Now November bill has arrived and the DD taken, with no referral discount again.

There doesn't seem to be any way to get back to my closed ticket, or raise a new one online any more and the chat isn't there either. Plusnet seem to be going out of their way to avoid any customer contact.

Do I have to complain to support every month to get this payment?

Is anyone planning to fix this any time soon?

Posted here more in hope than expectation since i don't have time to wait 30 mins on hold to get through to the support line.

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Referral discount not applied again on November bill. What is going on?

Fix

Hello @Axolotl, thanks for getting in touch and apologise for the lack of options to get in contact. I have credited the referral discount for you which will reflect in the next bill.

Axolotl
Grafter

Thank you for that. I got the e-mail advising me of the credit this morning.

However, does this imply that I have to request the referral discount every month and receive it in arrears now or will we get back to it being automatically applied?

Thanks.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

It should be automatically applied @Axolotl, however just keep an eye on it and let us know if there is any changes.