Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral discount knocked out by phone upgrade

mikewalsh
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Referral discount knocked out by phone upgrade

I upgraded my home phone account to include mobile phone calls on 22nd Sept as a result of which my annual line rental was replaced by a monthly discount?? This means my referrals will no longer be discounted on my monthly bill. A ticket was raised to forward a cheque for the referral payment - I responded that I wasn't happy with this and a response intimated that payment would be made by direct debit - this has not happened despite the ticket being taken off hold last week on receipt of payment of my bill 2 weeks ago - how much longer must I wait.

If this is going to happen every month can I have my annual line rental re-instated as was ?

Thanks 😕

3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Referral discount knocked out by phone upgrade

I'm just taking a look at this, and will update this thread shortly.

Right,

I've deleted the discounts from your account apart from the £4.99, and I have forced the Line Rental Saver component on your account. This should ensure that your referrals (including a backlog) should pay through in the usual manner.

I'll be feeding back on the agent who added on the discounts, rather than the LRS contract. Apologies about that.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
mikewalsh
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Many thanks Matty - someone posted a similar issue on my other thread before a well meaning moderator locked it ? I've PM'd him to suggest he repost over here.

Regards Mike

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Might have been my fault - I asked a mod to lock the other thread because I presumed they were the same issue, apologies.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet