cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credits

jordig21

Referral credits

I have 3 referrals, I'm receiving 2 of them, but nothing on  the 3rd, this account went active 5 months ago, anyone else missing credits.?
8 REPLIES 8
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

Re: Referral credits

It's a known problem , currently (we hope!) being fixed http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,118357.0.html

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

reserved
Grafter

Also some info here which h.as been updated today
Crimson
Grafter

Problem with missing referral payments has been on going for me for some months now with no fix yet. My most recent question was closed for me with no resolution and today I have had to raise another question to reactivate it. I'd really like to know when this will be sorted and all the missing payments paid.
I don't understand why the problem can remain unresolved and be on going for, in my case, so many months now. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem resolved?
Christina
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Is this a separate problem to the one in the thread linked above? If so please let us know, otherwise that thread is definitely the best place to keep an eye out for any updates.
Crimson
Grafter

Yes Matt - I think it's the same problem.  For quite some months now I've not been paid fully for my referrals.  I've sent a few tickets and the problem is 'known' but it seems to be taking very long to resolve.
At one point it looked as if it was on the brink of being sorted but, unfortunately, it remains unresolved.
Many thanks
Christina
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

Hi Christina,
I've just looked over your account and you are affected by the same problem.
I've just posted an update over on the other thread about what is going on.
Crimson
Grafter

I'm sorry for being a bit vague, Scott, but where can I find the update you've just posted over on the other thread about what is going on? How do I find the thread and update, please?
Christina
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, the thread is here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,119500.16.html and the posts are on there in date order, so go to the last page in the thread to see Scott's comments. Hope that helps.