Did you mean: 

Referral credits - odd amounts

FIXED
ciderboy
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Referral credits - odd amounts

Hi there,

For the last three months my referral credit has changed from £2.50 per month (not a lot - but it all helps) to £1.99 per month.

How is this calculated? Has something changed that I'm not aware of?

6 REPLIES
Fixes: 221

Re: Referral credits - odd amounts

it's possible one of your referrals has left pn or change package - you can see the breakdown here https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mydiscount_static_info&r_action=Current_Referrals

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

ciderboy
Rising Star

Thanks for that - unfortunately it's showing that I should still be getting £2.50.

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 50

Fix

Have you got a discount on your Broadband subscription ( i.e without the phone component )  which brings the price down to £1.99 ?

Referral credits are only applied to the BB part of the subs each month. Any excess will be accumulated until it gets to £5 and then it will be credited back to the bank account used for your Direct debit.

ciderboy
Rising Star

@MisterW wrote:

Have you got a discount on your Broadband subscription ( i.e without the phone component )  which brings the price down to £1.99 ?

Ah - that explains it.

Many thanks.

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 50

No problem. There's probably only a few of us who've been around long enough to undertsand how the referral system works.

In your case it's going to take about 10 months till you get the £5. Set yourself a reminder somewhere to go and check, because sometimes the system can need a 'prod' to get it to paySmiley.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 380

Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch with us via our community forums.

@MisterW is correct in that referral credits are only redeemed against the broadband subscription charges, and once the unused referral credits build up to £5 we'll send it back to your a direct debit where one is active, or by cheque.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Anoush

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team