Did you mean: 

Referral credits - odd amounts

FIXED
ciderboy
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Referral credits - odd amounts

Hi there,

For the last three months my referral credit has changed from £2.50 per month (not a lot - but it all helps) to £1.99 per month.

How is this calculated? Has something changed that I'm not aware of?

6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Referral credits - odd amounts

it's possible one of your referrals has left pn or change package - you can see the breakdown here https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=mydiscount_static_info&r_action=Current_Referrals
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
ciderboy
Rising Star

Thanks for that - unfortunately it's showing that I should still be getting £2.50.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Fix

Have you got a discount on your Broadband subscription ( i.e without the phone component )  which brings the price down to £1.99 ?

Referral credits are only applied to the BB part of the subs each month. Any excess will be accumulated until it gets to £5 and then it will be credited back to the bank account used for your Direct debit.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ciderboy
Rising Star

@MisterW wrote:

Have you got a discount on your Broadband subscription ( i.e without the phone component )  which brings the price down to £1.99 ?

Ah - that explains it.

Many thanks.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

No problem. There's probably only a few of us who've been around long enough to undertsand how the referral system works.

In your case it's going to take about 10 months till you get the £5. Set yourself a reminder somewhere to go and check, because sometimes the system can need a 'prod' to get it to paySmiley.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there. Thanks for getting in touch with us via our community forums.

@MisterW is correct in that referral credits are only redeemed against the broadband subscription charges, and once the unused referral credits build up to £5 we'll send it back to your a direct debit where one is active, or by cheque.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet