cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credit payment stalled

swapmeetpete
Grafter

Referral credit payment stalled

HI, I am again struggling to get Plusnet to honour their conditions re accrued referral credits. 

The relevant terms state:
"If your referral credits exceed the charges you owe, any remaining credit balance will be applied to any subsequent charges you incur for the services we provide. However, if your credit balance continues to accrue then, once it reaches £50 or over, you can contact us and we’ll pay you the referral credit balance directly. The refund will normally be paid using the current payment method on your account, or by cheque if you don't have any payment details."

I've asked for a payment but Plusnet have not sent it. Is anyone else having a problem getting paid for their referrals?

Mark

3 REPLIES 3
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: Referral credit payment stalled

Hi @swapmeetpete,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you've not had a response to your recent referral query here, I appreciate this is not a great reflection of the service. Please accept my apologies for any delay to your query being resolved, this is with our Billing Team however as they are not available on weekends I will chase this up for you tomorrow and as soon as I have a response I'll get back to you.

If you have any queries in the meantime, please let me know.

Thanks - LF

swapmeetpete
Grafter

This was at last resolved in early September after a starting a new case by phone.

I expect I'll be back here next February when the next refund will have accrued.

Rgds Mark
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @swapmeetpete 

Have you not had a referral discount since? 

Thanks, 

MoR