cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral bonus rewards

chrisc
Aspiring Pro

Re: Referral bonus rewards

We normally do try and make special offer payments by BACs.
On this occasion we needed to get the offer launched at the start of November and there was more development work required to automate the BACs payments. As our finance guys have a brand new automated cheque machine it was decided to use that in order to get the offer launched quicker.
I'll certainly be looking to use BACs in the future though.
newmillscomp
Grafter

Cheque arrived this morning. Thank you.
Merry Christmas to all especially the very helpful PlusNet Staff
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Glad to hear that it arrived, thanks for letting us know.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Mark
Grafter

Good to hear Ronnie.
I take it the other items arrived also Smiley
CapNcaveman
Grafter

Hi all. So i got a email today about the referal's and was wondering if i got enough people to sign up i could actually get free subscription? I know this would have to be 'X' amount but is this possible? Cheesy
  Because i'll walk all my town and the next with promoting set-up support if this can make big?? money!!!
  But what's the catch? Reading this forum page some of you all 'lost out' to promotions! and i guess this new email would be classed as a promotion?
**Maybe it would be an idea to place an expiry date on the referal emails as to not anger people of lost revenue**.  Smiley
    Though i do understand there is a standard set price which i've seen and understand.
James
Grafter

Hiya,
The email itself isn't a promotion - just a reminder really.
We've got a bunch of customers that actually make money by referring us, some as much as £100 per month!
The promotions that other people are referring to were limited time special offers.
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

Quote from: CapNcaveman
if i got enough people to sign up i could actually get free subscription?

Why not?
I still get referral my payments and (currently) I'm not even paying anything to PlusNet as I'm not an active broadband customer at the moment.
Loombucket
Grafter

Quote from: CapNcaveman
Hi all. So i got a email today about the referal's and was wondering if i got enough people to sign up i could actually get free subscription?

Definitely.  I've been referring PN to my customers for several years and currently have 70+ using PN.  My referral payments are such that I don't pay PN for their service, on the contrary they pay me on average about £13/month into my bank account in addition to paying my ADSL account for me.
Yup, it's worth it.  Cool