cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral bonus not received. Refusing to give me CEO details. Customer complaints pointless

hartsweb

Referral bonus not received. Refusing to give me CEO details. Customer complaints pointless

Anyone else had problems not receiving the referral discount? I know it's a pittance at £1.25 a month but it's the principle of it. Apparently it's my fault the person we spoke to on the phone who promised to apply the discount didn't do it. I have been in dispute with customer complaints for weeks and going round in circles.  I have asked for the CEO email which they are refusing to give me. They are trying to give me £10 to shut me up, which is less than 1 years referral payment. A ridiculous situation that will lose them a customer of over 15 years standing. 

3 REPLIES 3
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Re: Referral bonus not received. Refusing to give me CEO details. Customer complaints pointless

Moderator's note:
Thread moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: Referral bonus not received. Refusing to give me CEO details. Customer complaints pointless

@hartsweb as it's with the HLE team there is nothing staff members on here can do unfortunately. I do hope it gets sorted ASAP for you though.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
RobPN
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 13

@hartsweb wrote:

... I have asked for the CEO email which they are refusing to give me. 

@hartsweb 

So search for it elsewhere.

Try  https://www.ceoemail.com/index.php?s=P