cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Problem

Richchad
Rising Star

Referral Problem

I recently referred my daughter to Plusnet, they have signed up for Essentials Fibre Broadband and calls which I understand includes Plusnet weekends, they also have opted for Line Rental Saver.
When the application was initiated the referral showed in my account as..
Username                Account Type                    Activation Date          Billing Date      Last token    Value    Total Tokens      Total Credit              Status

*****                    Plusnet Essentials Fibre              ******                        N/A                    N/A            £0.00            0                        £0.00              queued-activate
*****                      Plusnet Line Only                        ******                      N/A                    N/A            £0.50            0                        £0.00              queued-activate
I don't quite understand why no value shown in Broadband, anyway I understand they have now installed both phone & BB but my account now only shows BB still no value and shows active.
The phone has disappeared completely..  Huh
I raised a ticket and was told to get my referral to raise a ticket with my username.. I am reluctant to go back to them giving them hassle just so I can save a few bob, I did however attach a screenshot which I thoughtfully took when it first showed on my account, so I am hoping this will sort it out...
There doesn't seem to be enough info on the exact procedure of referrals, time scales etc (or maybe I have missed it) what are tokens etc etc...?
4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Referral Problem

Hi Richchad
Welcome to the forum Smiley
It is likely due to the ongoing referral problem, that PN are aware of, as of yet there is no timescale for the fix.
See here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,118357.msg1025286.html#msg1025286
Regards
Mike  

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Richchad
Rising Star

Ah, thanks for that, didn't realise they had a problem, so guess I just need to be patient...  Roll_eyes
Shame they didn't just tell me that..    Sad
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

As Mike says the BB referral value being 0.0 is due to the current problem, which it seems some of the CSC staff aren't aware of. The phone should sort itself out in 24 hours, it seems to disappear temporarily whilst the referred account is being activated. I had exactly the same happen with a recent referral. If it doesn't reappear then raise another ticket.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Richchad
Rising Star

Thanks for that MisterW, it is making some sense now, hopefully will be sorted soon then, will just keep an eye on my referrals over the next few days and see what reply I get to my ticket.