Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Not Showjng

saarah
Dabbler

Referral Not Showjng

Hi,
My phone line went active today (thanks for that!) and I have one referral that should be active as the person i referred has been using plusnet for over two months now.
Is there a reason why i cannot see this referral in my account?
4 REPLIES 4
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Referral Not Showjng

Hi
Probably because it has not tracked, you will need get the person you referred to open a support ticket giving your username as the referral, this should then be credited to your account.
Kind Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

saarah
Dabbler

Thanks Mike.
Also, my phone line got installed today and was wondering when my broadband router will be sent out and also when my broadband will go live?
Thanks
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Usually 5 - 7 days for ADSL, you should get a text/email with an activation date in the next day or so, you should receive your hardware a day or two before activation.
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi saarah,
As mentioned abouve, you'd need to get your referral to contact us with your details so we can make sure this is added to your account. Your router will arrive a few days prior to your install.