cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Discount not activated >:(

blahblah
Grafter

Referral Discount not activated >:(

Recently discovered I never got a referrer discount when I set-up a relatives account. The account was set-up by PN due to website problems but I was not registered as the referrer. Only now am I told that there is a time limit for registering referrals. Why should I lose a discount because of website problems and someone else's oversight? Btw, three days to discover this info, typical PN merry-go-round!!!
7 REPLIES 7
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Referral Discount not activated >:(

Hi there,
If you raise a ticket on your account with the username of the account you referred, and you ask them to do likewise, we'll get the referral on there. Even if it's turned down over the weekend (though I don't believe it will be) just let us know and we'll pick it up on Monday for you.
blahblah
Grafter

Just been through that process over the last three days only to be eventually told "Unfortunately we are only able to add referrals within the first three months of the account being signed up" (72930121)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, that should now be sorted for you - hope it helps.
blahblah
Grafter

Thank you Matt! Is the figure correct for Talk Anytime?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, it is, yes Smiley
blahblah
Grafter

Sry, I should have been more specific: is the referral discount for Talk Anytime just a one-off 50p, not monthly? Thanks again for your help.
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 392

It's monthly.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.