Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Credit Notes For Accounts

cameldazzler
Grafter

Referral Credit Notes For Accounts

Hi All, 

seems i'm not the only one struggling with the new billing system, we have 4 accounts for our business and im struggling to get the credit notes for our accounts, the bill is listed as the full amount but this does not tie up to what we pay because of the credits. 

our accounts department are starting to get ansi.... 

could anyone tell me where to get them?Huh

Cheers

Darren

Tags (2)
13 REPLIES 13
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Re: Referral Credit Notes For Accounts

Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear that you are having issues regarding referrals for credit notes on your accounts.

This has been passed to the relevant team and is currently being looked into. We will update you once we have some information.

I am really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

Aisha

cameldazzler
Grafter

Please keep me updated on this, our accounts team would like the invoices to finalise the accounts. 

Thanks

Darren

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @cameldazzler

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I do apologise that this issue is still effecting you.

If you would like to send me a private message with the account username that is not receiving the referral credit I can have a further look into this for you.

cameldazzler
Grafter

Hi @Warwick

we are getting the actual credit, but we have no paperwork to back it up for our accounts, we have an invoice that says the full monthly amount and the direct debit which is minus the credit. 

our accounts team need the credit notes (the paperwork) for sage. 

I used to log in and download the invoices and credit notes for our accounts department (we have 4 plusnet accounts) but now i can only get the invoices and they are not as easy to print. 

Thanks

Darren

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi there,

In regards to your query, I have left a ticket with some information on how you can access your invoices. You can view this here

Should you need any further assistance, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

JC58
Hooked

Hi Aisha

Like Darren I have the same problem, I cannot access any Referral CREDIT NOTES for invoices prior to September. I raised a ticket (#183044388 ) to this effect on 27th Sept, had a response on 2nd Oct from Kevin Scott who, going by his reply, didn't appear to understand what I was asking as he only talked about invoices. I responded to this on 5th Oct clarifying that I need CREDIT NOTES, not invoices (and attached a photo of a previous Referral CREDIT NOTE) but have received no further response. I've since added a further comment (that I somehow added 4 times) on 16th Oct asking for a response but another 3 days have gone by without anything. Either your support team don't have an answer or the level of support provided to business customers has fallen through the floor.

Please do not reply by telling me how to access invoices prior to September, as you have to Darren. I know how to do that and I've even managed to print them; I just need to view and print the CREDIT NOTES that go with the invoices for July and August.

Regards

Jerry

cameldazzler
Grafter

I have seen the ticket and someone (Jerry) just replied with the same problem im having and put it rather well, although the message has vanashed i will post it here: 

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed copy of post released from spam
JC58
Hooked

Hi

Thanks for reposting my message. When I clicked 'Post' my message appeared for a brief second followed by a banner at the top of the discussion saying that it had been removed as spam! Needless to say I hadn't copied it and didn't really feel like recreating it.

If the same thing happens to this post then I'm going to start believing that Plusnet really are ignoring me - and this problem!

Regards
Jerry

Update

I was on hold to support whilst typing this and they just answered before I managed to click 'Post'. The guy I spoke to definately understood the problem and advised me that PN are aware of it and it's on the 'to do' list - just not at the highest priority. I asked if the old invoices (and credit notes when they eventually appear) will stay accessible for the next few months and he gave me some assurance that they'd be there for at least 12 months. So fingers crossed that we will, at some point, be able to get the historical credit notes that we need.

J

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Unfortunately the credit notes are on the old transactions list which you can't view anymore from the member centre, but we can bring them up on our side. 

@cameldazzler from looking at your ticket 183097091 I understand you're wanting a credit note for a particular month regarding another account, so I've provided that for you Here.

@JC58 it's likely your post was just caught in the automated spam filter, I've asked our mods to release it if it's there. I can assure we're not trying to ignore you.

Ticket ID 18304438 doesn't go anywhere, though from finding your account from the details in your forum profile I think you probably meant to type 183044388.

I've emailed you the credit notes you need(Which I hope has worked). If not please let me know and I'll send you them in the format I provided Darren.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note.
Post released from spam
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
JC58
Hooked

Hi Anoush

The reason for the missing 8 is that the editor turned that and the closing bracket into a smiley that I deleted without realising what had happened.

I've received 2 emails with an invoice in the body of each email. The invoices do have negative amounts and are for the correct months but both also declare that 'This is not a VAT invoice' which looks rather odd as they're required for my VAT return (and shouldn't be there as my Plusnet subscription is a Business one). Any chance of having them as attachments (PDF or HTML - I don't mind either) without the declaration and entitled as Credit Notes rather than as Invoices?

Thanks
Jerry

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @JC58

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I am really sorry that the invoices showed up incorrectly, this sounds like it appeared as a domestic invoice.

You had mentioned that you have spoken recently with a member of staff who advised you that this is an issue that they are working to resolve. I am unable to confirm if we will be able to arrange this to you as a HMTL or PDF document or what this will be labelled as until the issue is resolved.

I am really sorry but as soon as we are able to we will let you know.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@JC58, do the attachments in this ticket help? Sorry that they're not in PDF format and they still say invoice, but the declaration "this is not a VAT invoice" isn't there now. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet