Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Addition

jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Referral Addition

Hello,
When one of our accounts was created (early Sept), the person who referred us to you did not have an active account. They now do, and we have asked if we can have our account act as a referral credit for them, however it appears we have missed the deadline for this literally by days...
Is there really nothing that can be done about this? it seems very mean spirited to deny the credit just for the sake of a few days...
Ticket number is 78352917
Thanks!
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Referral Addition

Hi there,
I think the issue is that the referral has already been added, but the wrong way round - not sure how this happened, but it's not something we can undo as tokens will already have been generated, so while we could remove the referrals re-adding them afterwards would be very problematic. Sorry about that.

Ignore the above. Right. It's done Smiley
jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Thank you Chris!
As a side note - it appears that when referral account details are provided during the signup process, the username is not being correctly recorded. I have had two accounts set up recently where a username for referral was definitely entered during the signup process, but not recorded in the account (indeed, there was a "Service notice" in the help centre for both accounts stating that no referral username was entered during signup)... might be worth checking out...
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries, glad I could help. I've never been called Chris before now, though. For some reason "Matt" on the phone gets translated into "Mark" fairly often, but that's a new one on me Cheesy
jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Sorry! Was in the middle of writing an email to someone called Chris! Off to check I haven't been calling him Matt...  Roll_eyes