cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal

samuria
Grafter

Referal

My son has just joined username [Removed] and put me down as a referer but he gave my name jan wright not username [Removed] can you please ensure I recieve the referal cant find how to raise a ticket ofr this

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Usernames removed from a public forum to an area that staff can see.

12 REPLIES 12
MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Referal

@samuria

Unless this post is spotted by one of the Admin staff you might be out of luck with your request. A better way to ensure this does get updated is to either contact Plusnet (billing) by phone or ask one of the Admin staff if they can help you.

You can find which admin staff are on line right now by looking at the user avatars at the bottom of this page, see here:  https://community.plus.net/

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

@samuria - I'll take a look at this for you tomorrow, please can you private message me his username? The mods will likely remove the username you've posted on the thread as this is a public forum.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro

@Anoush

The OP already gave his son's username in the first post Wink

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

Aye, but I doubt I'd remember it by tomorrow... Smiley
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro

@Anoush

That's what we still have a pen & paper for or are you now totally digital? Grin

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

I'm a digital man. Grin

We're also a paperless office.
Jonpe
Hero
Fixes: 9

Desk surfing or static?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

We used to hotdesk every week but generally we now stay put and get comfy.
MKSlinky
Seasoned Pro

@Anoush wrote:
I'm a digital man. Grin

Digital man? Is this really you?

p17066_p_v7_aa.jpg

Phew.., hot stuff! I like a man with a big weapon! Funny

We're also a paperless office.

Hope they gave you a discount for that?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

@MKSlinky - Haha, maybe...

OK, back on topic now. @samuria - I've found your son's account. I've arranged for the referral discount to be added to your account once his service goes live. Any questions or problems please feel free to let me know.

samuria
Grafter

Can you please check its going through I rang before as you suggested

Question 146741500  they say they cant do it

Anoush
Aspiring Hero

That ticket was closed because the request to add a referral should come from the referee's account instead of your account as the referrer. They should be able to monitor the progress here.