Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal payments

ARone
Grafter

Referal payments

Hi ,
Currently I get free broadband because of the referral promotion but pay for phone.
I notice that the referral monthly amount is also carrying on , how does this usually get paid , it would be nice to have that off my phone bill too rather than it sitting there , currently balance is £9.00 , does it get credited once it reaches a certain amount rather than discounted of bill per month ?
11 REPLIES 11
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: Referal payments

I don't think referrals can be credited to your phone bill (but as the referrals system is broken it is difficult to know what it is really suppose to do anyway).
If it cannot be credited against your broadband connection (I assume you are saying you get more referrals than your broadband costs) then plusnet should pay the outstanding amount back to you directly rather than it accumulating. It should have happened when your amounts reached £5. I guess there may be a problem with this situation as it is not that common so I would raise a ticket, explain the situation and ask for the outstanding referral amount to be paid to you now and going forward.
But don't be surprised if things don't work as expected, my referrals have been incorrect for about 14 months now and Plusnet don't want to fix it..
BRABUS
Grafter

Did Plus Net ever fix your referal issues?  I am also struggling Sad  I wonder how I will do with the latest ticket I have raised.
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

No, it is still broken after over 18 months of problems - they never get it right each month and I have to struggle to get the money from them each month. I keep getting fobbed off with 'we are looking at your problem' but month after month the same problems occur.
BRABUS
Grafter

Well it is now a year on and plus net are still getting my referrals wrong.  How hard is it guys?  I have updated my ticket #58960230

Is anyone else still struggling with long term issues with their referrals or is it just me ?
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

*cough*
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We have a long term plan in place that will correct many issues around referrals. Unfortunately I can't give any detail or timescales but please rest assured we've not forgotten about them!
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

So it's a confident "MAYBE" then Ben?
For a component in your long term Business Plan and often referred to as one of the Plusnet USP's, there appears to be little commitment to fixing this problem that has been around for some time?
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BRABUS
Grafter

The plan to fix it is to stop referrals then?  Grin  Cheesy

Seriously that sounds like something for us to look forward to so long as my joke doesn't come true  Sad
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We're not stopping referrals and the fix is more than a confident maybe Smiley
BRABUS
Grafter

Is there a "confident maybe" timescale?
BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)