Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referal discount problems

FIXED
DelT
Grafter
Fixes: 4

Referal discount problems

I raised a question,by telephone, in March as I had only received 'line' discounts and no 'broadband' discounts for three months. I was informed that 'This issue has been resolved so referals will be correct'

It wasn't so I contacted PN again in April and was told

'We've reviewed your account and found that you are owed a refund of £3.00. The reason for your refund is: Incorrect charging - One Time Charge refund.'

This amount was transferred to my bank account within a few days.

However, my May bill only has the referal discount for 'line' and nothing for 'broadband'.

There now appears to be no way of contacting PN accounts by telephone or chat to get this corrected.

Is there any point in making referals if PN cannot meet its obligations?

DelT

3 REPLIES 3
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Referal discount problems

Fix

Hey @DelT,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. 

I'm sorry to read you've been having trouble with your referral discounts and I apologise for the frustration caused. I've checked over your account and provided a more detailed response for you here

Thanks. 

mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Hi @Mads 

I know that it states that this is fixed but I appear to have a similar problem in as much as one of my referals I get for talk anytime but not for Unlimited Fibre extra. When I raised this on a ticket I was informed I had to get the referal to ring in so PN could sort it out. I did give full details in response but PN responded with exactly the same answer. I would appreciate you looking into this for me.

Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Hi @mort7890

I am really sorry to hear that. I can see that there is open ticket on your account. I will take ownership of this case but please be aware that I will need to contact our Billing Department so most likely I won't have answer before Tuesday.

I will send you confirmation email shortly.

Please accept apologies for  this ongoing inconvenience.