cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received Email Offer To Stay With Plusnet When Contract Ends

tcj1971
Rising Star

Received Email Offer To Stay With Plusnet When Contract Ends

I have received some email on 4th June about my fixed price contract with discount ending on August 2nd 2020

The email includes an offer to take the same as I am currently on Unlimited Fibre Extra Broadband with line rental from just £26.99 a month for another 18 months.

If I take this offer now, does it actually start now or on August 3rd 2020 when my current contract ends? If the new contract starts now, does it mean losing out the last two months of discounts which I am currently on

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Tibzor
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 25

Re: Received Email Offer To Stay With Plusnet When Contract Ends

Hi @tcj1971

Thanks for getting in touch. Renewing contract usually takes effect on next billing date. Our Customer Options Team should be able to postpone that change for you so it will start once your current contract will finish, you can reach them on  0800 013 2632. Or you can renew it online in July so it will take effect in August.

I hope that answers your question. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Received Email Offer To Stay With Plusnet When Contract Ends

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to Accounts / Billing.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine