cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really Bad Experience

RM8

Really Bad Experience

When changing to fibre broadband Plusnet messed up my connection and left me without any internet for nearly a month. They did not listen to what the engineers were telling them and so I had to finally cancel my service. They promised me a refund of the line rental I had paid up front then reneged on this. They promised me compensation for the lack of service and additional costs I incurred as a result of having no broadband and also reneged on that. It doesn’t appear to me that they can be trusted at all. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Really Bad Experience

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Account/ Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi @RM8, I'm horrified reading about the awful service you've received and it absolutely reflects in the tickets on your account. I've updated your complaint ticket here, and taken personal ownership of it.

I am so, so sorry about everything that has occurred during this time.

If you could reply to the ticket answering the few questions I've asked, hopefully we can get this finally resolved for you. I'm so sorry about the length of time it's taken, and any colleagues that have been involved and have done nothing to further this resolution for you will have feedback reported to them and their superiors regarding this, as it's completely unacceptable.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team
RM8

Hi Buttercup,

I have just updated the ticket but if you would take ownership of this it would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards

RM8