cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-enabling my Plusnet account

MK2
Dabbler

Re-enabling my Plusnet account

My previous attempt to migrate to Plusnet went pear shaped and I cancelled my migration and the account was closed.
Is it possible if I could re-enable my previous Plusnet account or do I need to make a new account?
Martin
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Re-enabling my Plusnet account

Hi MK2,
Yes we can re-enable it for you. I've just checked the account and have re-enabled your member centre login. Could you please update your payment details then raise a ticket with your MAC key please?
Reply here once you've done that and I'll push the order through.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MK2
Dabbler

Thanks Adam.
When I raise a ticket do I need to state that I need to migrate on ADSL MAX 8MB to avoid the previous migration problems I had?
Also, would I be able to change to the Plusnet Extra package as the previous order was for Plusnet Value?
Just tried to login and get this message: Invalid username or password. Please try again.
Martin
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi MK2,
Sorry about that, I've just done some maintenance on the account that should sort that problem and I've been able to log in successfully as yourself - you should be able to update the payment details now, thanks very much and sorry about that.
MK2
Dabbler

Thanks Matt.
Just changed payment details to enable DD on my account.
When I receive my MAC key and submit to Plusnet, shall I state for migration to  ADSL MAX 8MB?
Martin
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi MK2, you don't need to specify that (unless you've anything against an up to 20mb service) as we will provide you on the fastest service available.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MK2
Dabbler

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Hi MK2, you don't need to specify that (unless you've anything against an up to 20mb service) as we will provide you on the fastest service available.

Thanks Adam.
Up to 20MB was the problem I had last time as there were no ports available on the BT exchange.
As I am on ADSL MAX 8MB with my present ISP it would make migration easier.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK, IP stream (up to 8mb) sounds like a safer bet to start off with in that case.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MK2
Dabbler

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
OK, IP stream (up to 8mb) sounds like a safer bet to start off with in that case.
Adam

Thanks Adam.
I have submitted my MAC key via the Help Assistant (ticket number 39540785) for the attention of yourself.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks,
I'll get on the case and push your order through the system. Keep an eye out for the order tracker updating on the member centre later today.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team