cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being pro...

FIXED
Anita7

Re: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being pro...

Hello, I am having the very same problem as @skeggyman with my Plusnet Account also showing the same "You can't change your products for the moment..." error message preventing me from renewing my Plusnet Contract.

Can someone please help me?

Please note: I am a brand new member to this Plusnet Community today and I have never used this Forum before so I apologise if I am not doing this "posting messages" correctly.

Thank you.

Anita7

4 REPLIES 4
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Hi @Anita7,

I'm sorry to hear about this. We've made some changes now and this should be resolved. If there's anything else we may be able to help with then please don't hesitate to open up a new thread and we'll be happy to help. Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

Post split into new topic for better visibility and to help staff

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Anita7

Hello TheMightyAJ,

Thank you for solving the problem with my Plusnet Account.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Anita7

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Glad to see that @TheMightyAJ has got this sorted for you @Anita7, and that you've been able to process a new contract. Feel free to give us a shout if you have any further queries at all. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds