Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Pre-paid broadband

Mark
Grafter

Hi PJ.
Food for thought, but I'll have to do a bit of digging and get back to you.
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable

PJ - glad you raised this as it is something that I have been thinking about for some time. It would probably work well for me, particularly if there was a discount, as my combined Homephone/broadband package is always static.  However, I would imagine that there would have to be some adjustment made at the end of the year if there are any referrals on the account (i.e. a rebate to the customer).
Is this something that PN accounts department could manage?
PS why is there a coloured banner 'Firefox User' at the bottom of the entries  - have I missed something?
Mark
Grafter

Did you manage to look at this Mark?

Hi PJ.
You dont seem to have picked up the PM's I sent you.
Have a read and give me a shout when you can.
Hi Poppy.
Discounts for annual payments are not an option for us right now, it just wouldnt cost in and coupled with the fact that we have no automation for annual payments on residential accounts, we would have to rely on a slow and manual process to facilitate this.
I will raise it with the Products guys (Ian shout if you read this) and see what they think.
The Firefox banner appears to be in PJ's signature and looks to have been added by him. Being a disciple of Microsoft I have no truck with such things Tongue

MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

This has now been raised as Pugit 385
Comments can be added in the Comments forum thread.
MauriceC

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Not applicable

Whilst realising that it is probably low priority, I would like to register interest in the scheme if it was offered. (Have added support in PUG).
Smiley
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Votes in support of the item should be registered by clicking the Vote for this Item link, top right of the actual item display (PUGIT 385).
Note that immediately after voting the page will reload and display You have already voted for this item; for newly registered votes that should be interpreted to mean Thank you - your vote has been registered. The UserGroup plan to improve the voting process in the new year.
David
Not applicable

Thank you for the link - managed to vote - 5 already!