Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PN won't let me pay the bill!

pauljeannette
Dabbler

Quote from: Chris
Do you get an error when trying to put your card details on the system? It seems like you managed to get in touch last night, so let us know if you have any other queries we can help with.

I have exactly the same problem ..... And today you have refunded an overpayment into my neighbours bank account as I had to use his card for payment ... Was dealt with in a very rude and offhand way by Plusnet and needless to say I will not be renewing my contract when it ends , I have been trying to sort this non acceptance of MY debit card for the last 3 MONTHS ,
11 REPLIES 11
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,
I'm sorry that this is so frustrating. Can you let me know the error you're getting when trying to add card details?
Just as a side note, are you able to set up a direct debit? This will also mean you wouldn't get charged the non-DD fee.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
pauljeannette
Dabbler

It has been 3 months and everything has been tried with yourselves even down to blaming my bank , I have changed my debit card as even though I knew that wasn't the problem you insisted it was ,I have had fraud squad from the bank looking to see if there was anything wrong with my account for 3 months even though I knew there wasn't , NOW after using my neighbours account for the last 3 months you have in your wisdom decided to refund my overpayment into his bank account , his wife is seriously ill with cancer so I sure as hell wont go knocking on his door asking for him to check his bank account , you have decided it is my fault , your supervisor was rude to me and I explained that it is us the customers that pay her wage , she said I am just one person so it doesn't matter ....... WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS THIS .And yes I have a DD but my wages go in the week after you apply for it I explained to the supervisor this and she says I should manage my money better I am on minimum wage so always go broke the week before payday and pay plusnet on the 23rd of the month which falls in the 14 day grace period YOU charge me for this inconvenience , my BANK charges me for this inconvenience of failed DD ...... and your supervisor says manage your money so there is enough in my bank , if the debit card worked I would not be in arrears with failed DD ........ The card wont register even though there is money in the account ,exactly the same as the complaint from your "other" customer ...........I would not recommend Pusnet to anyone after this experience .............
jim:quote
pauljeannette
Dabbler

AND AFTER 4 DAYS I AM STILL CUT OFF FROM MY TELEPHONE EVEN THOUGH MY BILL IS PAID ......
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Posts split off and duplicate thread removed
pauljeannette
Dabbler

Thanks Jim even after 9 years I am still a beginner on computers lol
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi pauljeannette,
I've just manually raised an order to remove call barring from the line within the next 3 hours. This should have happened automatically but that particular order was rejected for some reason.
Sorry for any confusion.
With regards to your monthly billing I can see a colleague of minde has taken ownership of this as noted on ticket, I'm going to drop them an email with a suggestion that should help move things along.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pauljeannette
Dabbler

Thank you very much the service I have received so far has been aweful , there is nothing but problems and I think I have been treated very badly by Plusnet , I have a small business that means I need my house phone , I wish i never changed from TalkTalk now , I deserve some kind of recompense for the service from Plusnet for all the mistakes etc .......... (But you have been very helpful)
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Problems with some card types looks like a reoccurring theme - please see http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,134386.msg1178848.html#msg1178848 - if you still have difficulty please respond accordingly.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pauljeannette
Dabbler

I have had a think about this and the best way out of this situation is this ... The people who can't use their cards could use their bank to pay the bill by the sort code and account number if Plusnet gave it out , I can put money into my sons account and various other places this way as they have a pay now button on my bank account ,if plusnet did this all the problems would be sorted , if i asked for plusnets sort code and account number would they give it ??????
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

They won't accept payment by that means
pauljeannette
Dabbler

which is a shame the problems would be sorted if they did ....