cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No cash back yet

jeremycolvin

I signed up for Plusnet on 21 Feb 2016 with the £75 cashback offer but didn't go live until April 14.  When will I get my cashback?  Do I have to do anything to get it?

18 REPLIES 18
jeremycolvin

Re: Cash Back Query

Hi Alex.  You mention some forms that I should fill in to get my cashback.  I signed up for the £75 cashback in February and my broadband went live on April 14.  Not sure what to do next

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Cash Back Query

Moderators Note.

Posts split from separate topics and merged
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
steeko
Dabbler

I wish you well getting any cash back. Mines was declined for no reason, basically a scam.

BenB
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 20

Hi Steeko,

As per my colleagues reply to you, the deal that you had taken out conflicted with Top Cashback's terms & conditions which resulted in you not receiving the £63 cashback offered to you by them as you had taken the free broadband offer via ourselves.

When signing up did you opt-in for a sales offer? Our records show your account has a free broadband sales offer which seems to have voided the signup through TopCashback

TopCashback T&C's

What will stop me getting cashback?

• Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as refer a friend, staff or student discounts
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @jeremycolvin sorry to see your question hasn't actually been answered.

I've just checked your account and the particular offer you signed up for doesn't require the redemption form, you should receive your cheque within 60 days on the services activating.

As the services activated on 14/04/16 as you said, I'd expect you to receive the cheque mid June. I hope that helps.

If you've not received the cheque after 60 days, please do let us know so we can chase that up for you Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ramissin
Grafter

Wow, people are still getting the cashback runaround, I thought you guys sorted this out. Crazy3

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm not sure why you think that people are getting the runaround @ramissin

As part of this particular offer, the cheque would be expected to arrive up to 60 days after the services go active. As I said in my previous post.

The OP has clearly said their services activated on 14/04/16 and it has not yet been 60 days, so everything looks fine on this one at the moment Huh

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm well aware there were lot's of delayed/problematic cashback offers initially. I believe this has improved a great deal from what I've seen.

However your question on this particular one is a bit redundant as it was an auto-redemption offer, as I said in my initial response.

HarryB wrote:
I've just checked your account and the particular offer you signed up for doesn't require the redemption form, you should receive your cheque within 60 days on the services activating.

There have been no delays on this customers cashback, everything seems to be progressing as it should from what I can see at the moment.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ramissin
Grafter

I didn't ask a question, I made a statement, a generalized one about your cashback fiasco...it's a recipe for disaster.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I was referring to this question in your last post:

ramissin wrote:

How much do PN save from people who can't be bothered chasing it up ?

I was simply saying that this question is redundant for this offer, as the offer is auto-redeemed so had no relation the cashback system you had mentioned and the confusion it produces.

On this occasion, the offer is going as expected and hasn't really had any need to be chased up.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
steeko
Dabbler

Hi, 

I signed up for free broadband 17mb for one year. Right next to this was the cashback offer of £12?? (Certainly not £63 as per your message). Next to this is "get cashback".. So I would expect cashback as I followed the instructions. Right now you are offering the same deal with £115.50 cashback. If these offers mean nothing, take them off the TCB site. 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@steeko wrote:
Right now you are offering the same deal with £115.50 cashback. If these offers mean nothing, take them off the TCB site. 

Right now we're offering £50 cashback on our site. The offers you are referring to are affiliate offers.

@steeko

Do you have a confirmation email from Top CashBack from when you signed up, as I can't find anything to suggest the account was actually signed up through Top CashBack. It looks like it was signed up through our website and not through the affiliate sales landing page that Top CashBack would take you to.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

@BenB wrote:

Hi Steeko,

As per my colleagues reply to you, the deal that you had taken out conflicted with Top Cashback's terms & conditions which resulted in you not receiving the £63 cashback offered to you by them as you had taken the free broadband offer via ourselves.

When signing up did you opt-in for a sales offer? Our records show your account has a free broadband sales offer which seems to have voided the signup through TopCashback

TopCashback T&C's

What will stop me getting cashback?

• Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as refer a friend, staff or student discounts

This looks like a right marketing trick PN , because no one can ever get the cash back from TCB!! 
Because when a user click through from TCB , and gets tracked to the PN landing page there is always an offer on, which means that the customer will never get the cashback from TCB, as there is no way to sign up, ( from click through via TCB) with out taking an offer  See attachment.

On the attachment i clicked through from TCB £111.10 on offer for adsl , but impossible to get , as the special landing page has an offer, and you can not signup from that page without taking some sort of offer, so the cashback is invalid as per the terms and conditions 

Kind regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Apologies for any confusion by my previous response in April, having reviewed this all again today I don't believe it was the free broadband that caused this one to be knocked back, unlike multiple others that were being chased up around that time that I was dealing with, that had all signed up to Plusnet cashback offers if I recall correctly.

The account signed up by Steeko doesn't appear to have any record of being signed up through an affiliate landing page. I've signed up a TCB account and checked where this redirects when clicking to place the order and it doesn't show a PN landing page, it shows the TCB affiliate landing page.

TCB.PNG

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet