Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Bereavement in Help and Support

FIXED
derekadamson
Fixes: 1

Three days ago I also emailed PN with details of my daughters death with a copy of the death certificate......nothing! My daughter has  also receives threats of a third party for an enormous £9 bill!! 

5 REPLIES 5
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Post moved from https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Bereavement-in-Help-and-Support/m-p/1539540#M30256 to it's own thread for better visibility.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Mav
Fixes: 515

@derekadamson

I'm very sorry for your loss and I have escalated this to the Superuser's board where a member of staff should pick this up.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@derekadamson

I'm really sorry for your loss and I'm sorry it's taken a while for any response from us.

If you could send me a private message with confirmation of the email address you emailed and something to identify your daughter's account (username if you have it, if not her postcode and your daughters name) then I will make sure this gets picked up for you and resolved as a matter of priority. 

Again please accept our apologies.

derekadamson
Fixes: 1

Fix

I have no idea how to send a private message clicked on private messages on link below took me nowhere!

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@derekadamson

I've sent you one. You should see a red notification icon at the top of the page where your username is. If you click your username you should see the option for Private Messages.