cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raised a support ticket - can someone from Plusnet look at it please?

FIXED
Phil_Cleary
Grafter

Raised a support ticket - can someone from Plusnet look at it please?

I've raised a support ticket, 208063385 on a friend's account a week ago but there's not been a response. I guess this may be such an old way of doing things that they don't get checked.

Can someone from Plusnet look at it please? @Gandalf has been brilliant whenever I've had problems in the past.

It's an 18 month broadband contract with Line Rental Saver. 2 issues now it's in month 13 of the contract:

Discount on broadband has gone down from £7.50 to £2.25, when it was supposed to stay at £7.50 for 18 months, according to Question 194858214 and Service Notice 433180133.

Phone line rental hasn't started up, and there hasn't been an invitation to renew Line Rental Saver. They don't want to be hit with a big backdated bill in future, so would like this sorted out now.

Obviously as it's another account, you'll respond on that account not here for data protection reasons.

Thanks in anticipation.

2 REPLIES 2
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Raised a support ticket - can someone from Plusnet look at it please?

Fix

Hi @phil_Clearly, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear your friend has been having billing issues as of recent. You're right in that I can't confirm any of my amendments or changes I've done on the account however the ticket I've update can be seen here if you wish to pass this onto your friend at all. If there's anything further we can help you with please do get back to us.

Phil_Cleary
Grafter

Re: Raised a support ticket - can someone from Plusnet look at it please?

Great!

Thanks @BD !

Phil