Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Oct Billing fiasco

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: RE: Oct Billing fiasco

I'm sorry its not the news you wished for and I can only apologise for the length of time this has been ongoing. I can only reiterate the information in that ticket at present.

Please do get back in touch with us if there is anything else we can help you with @andy19791

andy19791
Grafter

Can you explain to me why its taking so long to fix this problem ? 6 months to fix this (up to now) you should be ashamed of yourself !! Also seeing as you are clearly doing nothing to resolve this problem I demand  a get out of contract deal ,I wish to leave plusnet with no early termination fee. I will go to another provider that are competent enough to bill people correctly, also when I leave I dont want to continue to receive bills like other people that have left, I dont want anything more to do with your incompetence. 

george_seamons
Dabbler

Please add me to the list of people wanting to leave too. I am happy to pay the bills I owe, but I no longer wish to be a part of this shambles.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I think u should be able to pay via plus.net/pay online but not sure if it will work for u all. Mine doesn't work so unable to pay. Have to wait until PN resolved the billing issues and pay it off via plus.net/pay if it does work. I think anything over 6 months owe is big ask but it best to put money aside like u normal pay monthly by direct debit. I already put aside in my bank account waiting for the bill come through in due course if they ever FIX it.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @andy19791,

I am very sorry about the length of time this is taking to be resolved, as such we are awaiting an update from our back-office team. We'll let you know via ticket once we know more.

@george_seamons,

I am very sorry you are experiencing these issues and I apologise for the frustration caused. After checking over your account I have created a ticket with further information. You can view the ticket here.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@Mads

And what about me?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @goldenfibre,

Thanks for getting in touch. My apologies for not replying sooner.

I'm afraid we have no further update just yet, as soon as we have news it will be updated via this ticket.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Thank you.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@Mads se PN is no nearer a FIX than they were 6 months ago Sad

andy19791
Grafter

1- Can I pay my 5months worth of bills today? Yes/No

2- Any news when problem will be fixed?

3- Are you really doing everthing you can to sort this problem !?

4- Can you explain why its taken to date around 6 months to basically do nothing?

5- Can you not respond with a scripted response or check ticket response?

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@Mads my billing expecting tomorrow so it look like it won't be due to billing issues ongoing with no fix yet?

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

I was wondering how on earth Plusnet still active as a company because if there is many billing issues with lots of customers with unpaid for the service, Openreach, BTWholesales could put Plusnet Plc out of business and put into administration if they still not fix the billing issues?

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Reading here there are a few highlighting this to Ofcom @goldenfibre

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro

@smiffy1 yes I already done that.

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@goldenfibre wrote:

I was wondering how on earth Plusnet still active as a company because if there is many billing issues with lots of customers with unpaid for the service,

If I was to guess, checking on this forum, plusnet balances their books by charging many customers who have left.

andy19791
Grafter

1- Can I pay my 5months worth of bills today? Yes/No

2- Any news when problem will be fixed?

3- Are you really doing everthing you can to sort this problem !?

4- Can you explain why its taken to date around 6 months to basically do nothing?

5- Can you not respond with a scripted response or check ticket response?