cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Oct Billing fiasco

andy19791
Grafter

Re: RE: Oct Billing fiasco

Why do I have a strange feeling your trying to hold off this problem till the end of the financial year? It would seem coincidental if it was sorted then!

andy19791
Grafter

Update please!

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @andy19791,

As mentioned previously we'll update you regarding the matter on the ticket as soon as we know more.

Thank you for your continued patience and understanding us with during this time.

andy19791
Grafter

That's all good and well but at this stage I/we need some answers or at least some explanation, I mean "we'll update you regarding the matter on the ticket as soon as we know more." how much longer another 5 months maybe!, unbelievable!!!.

andy19791
Grafter

plusnet2.jpg

andy19791
Grafter

Also, I'm thinking do I need to cancel my Direct Debit so in the unlikely event you sort this problem I'm not stuck with a huge bill for way over what I owe? I only ask as it seems after reading the forum that you have a habit of overcharging a lot of people because even the people you are billing you cant get that right!!

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

I am in the same position as you. Very annoying and so stressful of not knowing when will our bill will be release? Probably never will. Sad

Plusnet know when it will be fixed but they are probably keep their mouth shut by senior manager of Plusnet.

Ombudsman has told me that Plusnet has offer me a cheque of £30 as a goodwill gesture made on the 1st of February and it now has gone 2 weeks with no sign of any cheque yet as Plusnet must act it before 1st March deadline. Or otherwise will complaint back to Ombudsman service to take it further chase.

I agree with this part below:

Ofcom state under General Condition 11 all providers of electronic communications services are to provide accurate bills to ensure consumers are not overcharged for services and to maintain consumer confidence in the accuracy of bills. Billing activities including credits and adjustments: to ensure they promote timeliness, completeness and accuracy.
andy19791
Grafter

plusnet3.jpg

andy19791
Grafter

Any update when this problem will be resolved and an explanation on why its taking so long?

I get that problems happen and it may take time to sort out but 6 MONTHS!!, seriously?. I think a proper explanation is in order, this is so ridiculous!! 

george_seamons
Dabbler

*insert generic apologetic reply which doesn't answer the question*

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

I'm sorry that this is still ongoing, but as my colleague has advised this is a high level issue which we're working to resolve as a priority - I'm afraid we don't have a timescale for this but will communicate any updates as soon as we have them.

Thanks for your patience whilst we get this sorted.

Best wishes

pgpnw
Hooked

In case anyone's interested, Ofcom has a monitoring form you can fill in online to report billing problems. You don't need a deadlock letter for this - it's just so that Ofcom can be made aware of what's going on and how many people are affected.

You can get to it from this page https://www.ofcom.org.uk/phones-telecoms-and-internet/how-to-report-a-complaint/billing

by following the link at the bottom in the "Tell Ofcom" section.

andy19791
Grafter

Can I pay my bill today please?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @andy19791,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I have updated your ongoing complaint ticket with further information. You can view the ticket here.

Thank you.

andy19791
Grafter

Thats not "further information " its  the same information !! I want to pay my bill for the last 5/6 months please,Now!!