Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Oct Billing fiasco

andy19791
Grafter

RE: Oct Billing fiasco

Dear Plusnet

Can we get some sort of definitive answer on this problem an eta for when the problem will be resolved or the course of action you are taking to fix this problem, I think the least your customers deserve is some sort of update on the forever continuing problem.

And please don't reply with "sorry your having this problem", "there is no eta", or "I have looked at your ticket and look there"

I now personally owe 5 MONTHS worth of bills which seems to just keep piling up month after month with absolutely no way of paying and for one am absolutely fed up and disgraced at you lack of customer service.

Your silence on the matter is annoying! just explain to us in a statement what is going on.

Kind Regards!

andy19791

106 REPLIES 106
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: RE: Oct Billing fiasco

They wont say anything , except its commercially sensitive information Cheesy

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear this.

I'm afraid there's not much more I can add then what's already been added to your ticket but we are monitoring this for you

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
andy19791
Grafter

No no I'm sorry according to this statement from the Ombudsman I am well in my rights to have up to date bills, so if you please can you send me my total bill asap.

Thanks!

Ofcom state under General Condition 11 all providers of electronic communications services are to provide accurate bills to ensure consumers are not overcharged for services and to maintain consumer confidence in the accuracy of bills. Billing activities including credits and adjustments: to ensure they promote timeliness, completeness and accuracy.

Link to ofcom check under condition 11-https://www.ofcom.org.uk/advice-for-businesses/knowing-your-rights/gen-conditions

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm afraid that it isn't possible for us to do this just yet.

We'll update you regarding the matter on the ticket as soon as we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
andy19791
Grafter

So are you telling me outright that the statement pointed out is false and I am NOT entitled to a bill when requested?

I just want a definitive answer not another excuse!

And again I would like to point out Ofcoms General condition 11 "Your provider must bill you for your services accurately."

andy19791
Grafter

Any reply?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 91

Hello @ andy19791,

Thanks for getting in touch and we are sorry to hear you feel this way and can assure this is not the case.

We have advised the information we have to give via the account and will correspond with you via the ombudsman portal.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
andy19791
Grafter

So I'm not allowed a bill? just a yes or no answer will do.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm afraid it's not that simple.

As per the responses above, this is due to a system issue and once resolved we'll send you a bill

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
andy19791
Grafter

Hi me again, could you explain why its not that simple? I'm either allowed a bill on request or I'm not!

Again just a yes or no answer

Am i allowed a bill on request?

and

Is the following true-Ofcoms General condition 11 "Your provider must bill you for your services accurately."

Just a yes or no answer!

I understand you might be getting frustrated with the constant questions/demands but you have to understand that +5months to sort out a billing problem is an absolute joke!

andy19791
Grafter

Come on dude/dudette what is going on? I aint waiting another 5 months, give us some information for the love of god! and not the same old stuff you keep giving us some actual information/facts as to what you are doing and an eta I mean you must have some sort of timeline to give us.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @andy19791

Thanks for getting back in touch and I am sorry for the delay in responding.

I have responded via a ticket on your account here

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch

andy19791
Grafter

I'm getting a bit frustrated now with this constant run around its not news night! Give us some answers for the love of god!
Oh by the way I'm a bit short of cash this month is it ok to borrow a few quid out of that money I owe you that you won't take out of the bank?, I mean somebody might as well be using it!
andy19791
Grafter

Any reply? Any update? Anything!